So it's been a while...but who the heck am I apologizing to? I get more gratification out of writing in my notebook. I suppose though that this is more experimental. There is more feedback. And is the medium not the message?
So things have been crazy lately. Or I am anticipating eminent craziness, with school starting, me not having a place to live per say, Sara coming to visit towards the end of September, and much more I won't delve into. It is gooey relationship stuff. I will spare you.
So it has been almost 9 months since I have left Ireland and boy do I miss it. I guess anyone would miss a half year long holiday. Even though I was doing intensive labor on the farm I would still call it a holiday for its conscience relaxing properties.
This is going nowhere. I guess I should be working, or at least an approximation of fake work. This isn't work, I'm not that good of a liar.
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment