Thursday, July 28, 2005
Rent a cat
The neighbor's cat is often seeking attention. It is always outside and seems pretty needy. Whenever I see it I give it a good firm scratch behind the ears and then I'm on my way. Because of the cooler weather I had the kitchen window open and he was up in it meowing earlier. So I though why not let him inside for a bit. I gave him some milk in a saucer and let him roam around the house. I thought when was the last time someone played with this cat? So I improvised by getting a piece of dental floss and proceeded to play with the cat. For those of you who don't know, cats chase string. I am sure that this is knowledge in the public domain. I don't know who was happier, the cat; who was inside away from the raccoons who seem to harass it, or me; doing something as simple as bobbing a pieces of dental floss enjoying a minimal moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
noooo hunny, milk is bad for cats...contrary to popular belief.
Water is the best way to go sugar pie!
Blogging Baby Time Warp: Our best stories from one year ago
Take this week. Subtract 365 days. What do you get? You get a story from Sarah Gilbert questioning the wisdom of putting jailbird Martha Stewart's name on a magazine devoted to kids.
Howdy, great blog, fun and informational.
I have a Baseball Ceiling Fan site/blog. It covers Baseball Ceiling Fan related stuff.
Come and see it when you get time.
thats to funny...but shes right about the water , but I guess she gets to have the tummy ache at home lol...I play with my cat all the time...lol if it comes to visit again try blowing bubbles...my cat goes nuts and it cracks me up
Post a Comment